Columns are added to Lists. Columns help you create the workflow that is important to you and are similar to spreadsheets, but include a range of pre-defined column types that can help make your work with creators more efficient.
What kinds of Columns can I add?
- Text - A custom text column that you can write in.
- Number - A custom column that supports any number
- Currency - A custom column for any dollar value ($)
- Percentage - A custom column for displaying percentages (%)
- Select - A column that allows you to create custom tags that can be used multiple times
- Multi-Select - allows users to select multiple tags at a time
- Checkbox - A small box that allows for one or more items to be selected
Platform Metrics (Smart Groups)
- Platforms - Displays all social network links owned by this the creator in a row
- Summary - A summary of all the creators social network metrics
- Instagram - A summary of Instagram Metrics for each creator row
- Twitter - A summary of Twitter Metrics for each creator row
- Facebook - A summary of Facebook Metrics for each creator row
- YouTube - A summary of YouTube Metrics for each creator row
- Twitch - A summary of Twitch Metrics for each creator row
- Blog - A summary of Blog Metrics for each creator row